In this training we discuss the key elements of heat recovery ventilation (HRV) and energy recovery ventilation (ERV) including:
- What’s the difference between HRVs and ERVs?
- HRV efficiency specifications
- Constructability and specification considerations in new construction vs. retrofit projects
- HRV and ERV control strategies
- Influences on program incentives by using HRVs and ERVs
This training was the first in a series of on-demand video trainings showcasing emerging technologies to optimize multifamily projects. This training series features short videos about the key elements of energy efficiency technology and systems. If you’d like to learn more about any technology we cover, please contact OR-MEP program staff. We also welcome requests for technology topics you would like to see included in future trainings.
To view the full training and PDF follow these links: