Energy Trust of Oregon is expanding their long-standing Strategic Energy Management (SEM) program to the affordable multifamily housing market. This new offering focuses on no-cost and low-cost operations and maintenance improvements that deliver energy savings.
For more than 10 years, the SEM program has successfully educated industrial and commercial customers on the best path toward energy management. Now this offering is available for affordable multifamily properties and will support owners, property managers, and renters of affordable multifamily housing.
- 3-5% annual savings in property-wide electricity and gas usage from individualized coaching
- $10,000-$28,000 in incentives, depending on number of properties enrolled
- $10,000 to help cover the cost of hiring an intern and assist with reduced staffing issues
- Two resident workshops organized and delivered by Community Energy Project (CEP)
- Energy efficiency kits and gift cards for engaged residents
- Incentives for completing certifications and access to additional resources and training
Eligible properties can be urban or rural located in Energy Trust territory and are existing buildings at least three years old or using extensive energy. The program only has space for eight more organizations/companies! Reach out today via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-866-605-1676.
To learn more about Strategic Energy Management, visit www.energytrust.org/commercial/strategic-energy-management.